Current Stage: In Development
As its name implies, this app is designed to allow you to control your scanner using your iOS device over a wifi or 3G connection.Features
- Remote screen viewing and control
- Listen to remote audio
- View scanner logs, play back previous recordings
- Turn the serial link to the scanner on/off
- Built-in database utility allows you to connect with multiple different types of configurations
Screenshots coming soon!
- PC running Windows XP or higher
- FreeSCAN version 2.15 or higher (TBA)
- A compatible scanner such as a Uniden DMA scanner, connected to the PC over serial port
- A network connection between the PC and iOS device. This can be in the form of a local wifi network or over the Internet. If using the Internet, you may need to reconfigure your router to allow incoming connections to the PC.
- For streaming audio, you will need to connect an audio cable between the scanner and the PC, and then have audio streaming software such as Scannercast running.